Sunday, July 31, 2011

Larisa Popa a fost aleasa reprezentanta Romaniei la concursul Miss Universe 2011

Larisa Popa a fost aleasa reprezentanta Romaniei la concursul Miss Universe 2011-Larisa Popa, aged 24,won the Miss Universe Romania on Friday evening at an event held at the Hotel Residence in Bucharest. She will represent Romania on 12 September in Sao Paulo,Brazil,in the 60th edition of the prestigious Miss Universe beauty pageant.
Popa has 24 years, and has dimensions of Slatina 88/62/93 and 1.75 meters tall.Young is the second consecutive participation in the contest Miss Universe Romania, received the crown of beauty queen Maria Golban, finalist of the contest in 2010.

The youngest competitors, Emanuela, Elena Radu, aged 18, won third place, Beatrice, Julia Hack,20 years, ranked second and Hadad oradeanca Camelia Alexandra, aged 21 years won first place.
The winner of Miss Universe title in 2011 Romania is a graduate of the Faculty of Marketing at the University Spiru Haret and colleges Medical School - specialty pharmacy assistant.

Young, who participated for the second time in Miss Universe said at the end of the contest, that for this edition came much more prepared and more confident.

"I won the crown of miss the first because when I think I was overwhelmed with emotions and I did everything humanly possible to me. This year I came much safer for me, I have learned from mistakes we did last year, I strongly believed in my own person and I said I will have the power to win. I gave everything I could and, as you can see, I have a million emotions but the crown is on my head, "said Larisa Popa.

She said that he wants to contest in Sao Paulo in 1930 to exceed the performance achieved by Mariana Mirica, third place respectively. "I hope with all my heart to bring the crown first Miss Universe in Romania," said the young winner of the beauty queen crown.
The jury which has appointed a Miss Universe Romania in 2011 was composed of Mike Costache - Miss Universe president of Romania, Luminita Iordanescu - director, Cristian Ene - lawyer, Valentina Ionescu - TV presenter, Dragos Storm - AUTOKLASS marketing director, Daniel Roberts - owner Romanian International Bank of California Merchants and Laszlo Forray - Development Manager Residence Hotels.

In the competition have won the Press Prize Iulia Monica Dumitrescu, Jihan Shanabli Miss Popularity Award, Oana Maria Dumitrescu - Miss photogenic and Elena Sabina Hodor - Miss Congeniality.

Issue number 60 of Miss Universe to be held on September 12 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the show finally being broadcast live by NBC and Telemundo.

Competing in over 80 countries worldwide, will travel to Brazil for a month, during which they participate in various charity events, gala performances, will visit the most attractive tourist areas of the country and prepare for the final competition . In the battle for the coveted title Miss Universe 2011 competitors will be monitored closely during training camp and will be judged competition in both semifinals, and finals, three samples contest - swimsuit, evening gown and interview.
Mexican Ximena Navarrete, Miss Universe 2010 will crown her successor at the end of the performance of 12 septembrie.In during his tenure, Navarrete has traveled worldwide as an ambassador of the fight against HIV / AIDS,developing education campaigns, research and legislation . Miss Universe 2011 will continue these activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive