Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fashionable Fancy Dress Ideas

I think as soon as someone says they are having a fancy dress party you're always stuck for ideas! So I thought I'd do a post about it! With some fancy dress costumes which are available at Fancydressball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mini skirts, short dresses, knee high white boots and your sorted! check out more 70s fancy dress ideas here for your next fancy dress party!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favourite era for fancy dress is probably the 80's. I love the flight attendant look and I love the Madonna outfit too! If I was off to a fancy dress party I'd love to dress up like Madonna, the crazy hairsprayed hair, the fake pearls and lace leggings! Who else loves 80fancy dress ideas?


Do you feel inspired? Which look is your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive