Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Porn Star Austin Wilde: Getting Fab in Pound Town


Austin Wilde wasn't sure he wanted to do porn when he was first approached by a gay porn site On The Hunt in 2008. But after a fight with higher-ups in the insurance business, the St Louis native decided to take a few days off to fool around on camera (though his initial revenge plan was to seduce his boss's hunky son). Three years later, Wilde is one of the net's most popular hunks. Despite his busy travel schedule, he took some time to chat with Fab Magazine.

What are your interests outside of work?
Even though it's what I do for work, sex is still amazing outside of it. I also love to travel and do it often. Working out and baseball are two of my favourite hobbies.

What do you like about being a pornstar?
Getting to travel a lot and becoming friends with people. Most of them have been super cool, laid-back and open-minded. Those who aren't quickly make it onto my shit list.

Does your family know about your career?
Indirectly, I think. It's never actually been talked about, but comments have been made here and there. The fact that I accidentally left one of my movies on my coffee table when my mom came over certainly didn't help the situation.

You're mostly a top, though you've recently bottomed a bit on camera. How do you feel about that?
Well, I am completely versatile. I bottom with my boyfriend in my personal life quite a bit. I like it, and I like it hard. So how does it make me feel? Great.

What has the fan reaction been?
People love to see me bottom. I guess because I don't do it on camera that often. I'll be doing my first bottoming scene on my site in June, so make sure to look for that around late July or early August.


What's on your no-no list?
Bareback, obviously. Vagina sits in the second-place spot on that list. Most other things that are considered sane I'm down for.

Who have been some of your top performers to work with?
My boyfriend, Anthony Romero, for obvious reasons. And Marcus Mojo.

You're gay. Is it any different working with straight performers?
Yes. I'm gay. Gold star, at that - never had sex with a woman. It can be different in the sense that instead of your scene partner sucking your dick in order to get hard before the camera rolls, we watch porn. Mine usually being gay, and theirs straight or tranny porn. Yeah, really straight, right?

What do you think is going through their heads?
Either "Paycheque, paycheque, paycheque" or "Ugh, this is so much fun!"

What's different about your sex life off screen than on screen?
My sex life off screen consists of having either sensual or rough "rape me" sex with my boyfriend. Both of which blow any sex ever had on camera out of water. On screen, while I do enjoy it, is just work.

Boxers or briefs?
Briefs, usually. That or nothing at all.

Lights on or off?
On, fore sure! Sometimes I like to f**k with a purpose, and I like to see the look on their face when I'm taking them to Pound Town.

Source: Fab Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive