Monday, July 11, 2011

odd Patti Davis-Models 58 Year Desperate Pose Without Clothes,Posing naked into a triumph

Patti Davis-Models 58 Year Desperate Pose Without Clothes,Posing naked into a triumph-Many people are looking for peace of life with age aging.But,not for Patti Davis.Daughter of former U.S. President,Ronald Reagan,were determined to take action on the controversial 58-year-old who stepped on.
As quoted by the Daily Mail,Davis posing nude in the June issue of More magazine. Poses that show the body parts of the campaign behind it as a form of health and beauty at all ages.
Patti Davis
Accompanying the photograph,Davis presented the story of the past who wrestle with drug addiction for years. Opium experienced since age 15 that make physical health deterioration and extraordinary. His appearance was like a living skeleton wrapped in a thin skin.
Aware of his lifestyle is wrong, Davis,who was then aged 20-something years start to think to restore the body and health. He also came to the gym. First entered the gym, he saw a picture of a sexy woman with no outfit.

"I looked at it, I began to realize that my body really craved it. She was very confident and proud,with muscles toned, and beautiful. I thought, someday I want to pose naked like that,not now,but someday later, "Davis said in an interview with a magazine in 1986.
The dream was finally realized. After going through a series of physical therapy and exercise, Davis began to recover. At the age of 42 years, Davis accepted an offer to pose nude in magazines Khsusus men, Playboy. Facing much criticism, he expressly said that it was a decision that should not be regretted.

Posing naked in public becomes a victory for Davis.It's a marker that the fight against death at the age of adolescence successfully.In old age, he was still able to show her body toned and healthy.
"I have destroyed my life as a teenager.I destroyed my health, even my life. I then struggled to restore my life. Now,I learned to appreciate time as an expensive commodity, and I learned to appreciate my body."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive