Monday, July 11, 2011

Lifestyle-Honey Badger

I always feel so wild when I wear this dress,like a giraffe,or,you know,a honey badger.It's not my usual color scheme,but it's so comfortable and perfect for hot summer days like yesterday.I wore this outfit to a dinner with a group of friends who are teachers.As usual,this dinner was followed by karaoke.Somehow, whenever my teacher friends and I get together, it's always around margaritas and poorly-sung versions of "Walkin' In Memphis".(And Ke$ha, Mariah Carey,Alanis...you get the gist.)
I got these flats for a great price from an EA Trade Market seller in the winter.It felt silly, then,buying sandals with snow on the ground, but since I've been practically living in these flats all summer,it's proven to be a good investment.
Do you enjoy karaoke?My husband *hates* it,but is a good enough sport to come along with me when I go.I love music and singing, so it's pretty natural that I find it fun and not embarrassing.I totally understand why those I love feel the opposite,but for me it's pure awesomeness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive