Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sexy Man Tuesday - Procrastination Edition

I spent my Monday taking tests and doing homework....ugh. Not the best way to spend your Monday. And by the time I got around to Sexy Man Monday, it was nearly Tuesday. So, why do today what you can put off to tomorrow!!





I am a huge ANTM fan...and NOOO I am NOT a fashionista, but it sure is entertaining. It is set to DVR each week (I cannot stand commercials, so I wait long enough for it to be over then drop in my recliner and watch!) and I just loved the gondola shoot..especially that hunk of a model that got to sit in the hot seat.


Take note - I want him for Christmas! Since the ANTM picture does not show him very well...here are the only other pictures I could find of him on the web. But as yummy as he is, I am sure we shall be seeing more from him!


And since the above pictures did not show much skin, I must include the clothing challenged.




Carly Simon is playing through my mind right now, but he is an incredibly sexy Asian hunk, and I say yummmm. He has good reason to be looking at himself, he can be as vain as he wants to be!


((**funny note - I typed this all up last night. The song playing on the radio as I left Panera with my breakfast this morning?? Yeah - you guessed it - Carly Simon - You're So Vain. Talk about kizmit!!! Also reminded me to run home and post this....thank yoooou Ms. Simon.)



And stop drooling over my boyfriend!!! :)


That is all. Have a wonderful TUESDAY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive