Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sexy Man Monday - Thanksgiving Edition

I was sitting her trying decide if I wanted a theme for today, considering it is Thanksgiving week. I was trying abstract..but found my mind going literal.


And then I thought about some of the sexy Natives who have graced the covers of some of the romance novels I have read and loved over the years and said voila! But then my PC-ness kicked in, and thought, wow that would be so incredibly rude, considering that the meal this week is a symbol of the fact they lost control of their world and everything in it.


So I started searching teh internets for Native American topics and found a few great...and timely...political cartoons...







Yeah, I felt even worse after that...


So then I thought...why not see if I can find a pilgrim themed hottie picture....and we all know how bad of an idea that was before I even went there...what was I thinking??





Really?? I mean come on, that's the best you can do?


So anyway...what to do, what to do...?


I decided that in HONOR of a beautiful people, I WOULD post beautiful pictures. And I am thankful they are still here to spread their history, their story, and their arts. I wish that prior generations could have seen the beauty within their culture and learned to live with them instead of seeking violence against them.


There is a calmness and serenity about them and I find them incredibly sexy. So I hope you enjoy.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive