Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sexy Cyber Man Monday

Sooo....Thanksgiving and Black Friday are behind us and welcome to Cyber Monday.

Am I the only one with a dirty mind that immediately thinks of cybersex when I hear that term? Just wondering.

Anyhoo...when thinking on the term Cyber Monday, I started thinking about cyber men and all the incredible 3D graphics and the possibilities for future sex. Typing in CGI and men into my nifty Google box, and I of course came across the Silver Surfer from the Fantastic Four movie.

And believe me, he was definitely hot, CGI or not, and I appreciated his male beauty the entire movie.

But that started me thinking about other hero-ish movies and the CGI characters who turned my buttons, and my mind immediately went to.....



I remember the first time I watched The Watchmen movie, and having to rewind repeatedly when I realized that awesome spectacle of maleness was.....(singing cherubs)....NAKED!


CGI or not, it got all of my bells and whistles going. Then later, when he was working on saving the world AND giving pleasure to his girlfriend, while split into multiple bodies, well my mind went into overload.


I mean just THINK of the possibilities!



He is a one man menage-a-liciousness. And if I had been Silk Spectre, I would have made two or three of his clones stay locked in my house every single minute of the day for infinity. She just didn't know how good she could have had it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive