Monday, August 1, 2011

Denise Richards,Celebrity Boob Job Regrets

Denise Richards,Celebrity Boob Job Regrets-Denise Richards recently opened up to Us Weekly about her series of botched boob jobs.
"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor," Richards told the magazine. "I just thought because they're a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions."

But Richards isn't the only celebrity to regret getting breast implants. Tori Spelling recently admitted on "Good Morning America" that if she would have know her implants would have affected the production of breast milk, "I would have never had them done."Here are a few other celebrities that have come clean about their boob jobs--and revealed that they regret ever getting them done. Sometimes, less is definitely more.
Sharon Osbourne "I wish I'd never had my breasts done the last time," she told New Magazine. "They've put these bloody great bags in that are too f***ing round--it's like a water bed on your chest."

Denise Richards"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor," Richards told Us Weekly. "I just thought because they're a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions."

Jenny McCarthy "Me and my friends found a doctor in Arizona that cost about $1,500 to get our boobs done--because they didn't use anesthesia and I didn't know it," McCarthy told WENN. In a later interview with Us Weekly, the former playmate said she was "too young" when she got her implants at 19.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive